- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Shirley Street Auto Repair & Collision Offers Auto Repair Services You Can Count On!
After years of looking for a good shop, I'm so happy I found Eddie. My business has 14 vehicles on the road everyday. When something breaks down I call and they are on it. Time is money, and they get the vehicle back to me quickly. I've never had the problem not corrected the first time. Used the dealer for years, wasted time and lost money. They never recommended something you don't need. This is the real deal shop in naples. Fast, efficient, reliable, and fair pricing. They do everything from tires to transmissions for me. Highly recommend!
Great service, when they do the job it's done and your done worrying No need to look anywhere else, thank God and Eddie, this is the real deal, thank you Shirley Street crew! Always a pleasure!
Rick Scianablo, 04/27/2021
From top to bottom they are the most talented mechanics I've worked with. I have a pest control company with over 20 trucks, Eddie has solved problems that we had 6 mechanics look at before hand. He had all the equipment and he knocked it out of the park. Consistent results.
Terra Garden, 04/07/2021
Great Service. Quality Workmanship.
Eddie Guigar, 02/26/2021
Eddie is an honest mechanic who does great work.
Brian Boylan, 07/23/2012
I have resided in Naples Fla for 22 years, found Eddy on Google, he is the most honest and reliable mechanic! I needed rear brake assembly and pads for my Lexus convertible, my car went in exactly on time and was out in an hour! Eddy will be my mechanic forever! Thanks Eddy for a great experience and job on my Lexus!!!!!